CPL D-Link 600AV 600MBPS GIGABIT
The DHP-600AV PowerLine AV2 600 Gigabit Adapter uses your home’s existing electrical wiring to create a network or extend your existing network*.
Share the Internet connection in your study with a game console in your lounge, or connect two PCs in different rooms, all without the need to install additional network cabling.
Data Transmission Over Electrical Wiring
The D-Link DHP-600AV PowerLine AV2 600 Gigabit Adapter turns every power outlet into a possible network connection to access digital media devices, game consoles, print servers, computers, and network storage devices throughout your home. Compliance with the HomePlug AV2 standard and backward compatibility with the HomePlug AV standard ensure that the DHP-600AV can be used with older PowerLine devices.
Ideal For Bandwidth-Intensive Applications
The DHP-600AV is capable of delivering data transfer rates of up to 600 Mbps**. This rapid transmission speed makes it ideal for bandwidth-intensive applications, guaranteeing smooth HD video streaming, VoIP calls, and lag-free online gaming. In addition, it prioritizes Internet traffic to help ensure that your streaming movies and music don’t skip or stutter while web surfing and downloading files at the same time. Now you can experience high-quality multimedia streaming throughout your home, all through your existing electrical wiring.
Convenient Setup And Secure Operation
The DHP-600AV plugs directly into a power outlet, and does not require any additional cables. Extend your home network by connecting multiple devices in the farthest corners of your home, or attach a switch or wireless access point to the adapter for additional connectivity. For convenient setup, an encryption key can be quickly configured with the push of a button; 128-bit AES data encryption protects your network from unauthorized wire tapping. With hassle-free plug and play installation, the DHP-600AV is an ideal solution to create a wall-to-wall home network.
Saves Power Automatically
The DHP-600AV incorporates a power saving mode that automatically places the adapter in sleep mode if no data transmission or reception occurs over a certain period of time, reducing power usage by more than 70%. This helps you save energy automatically without sacrificing performance.
DHP-601AV Starter Kit
The DHP-600AV is also available in a starter kit that provides a complete PowerLine solution. The DHP-600AV PowerLine AV2 600 Gigabit Starter Kit includes two DHP-600AV adapters, allowing you to create and start using a PowerLine network in your home right away.
* Power outlets and electrical wiring must all be part of the same electrical system. Certain electrical conditions in your home, such as wiring condition and configuration, may affect the performance of this product. Additional D-Link PowerLine AV series products are required to add new devices to the network. A minimum of two D-Link PowerLine AV series products are required to create a network. Connecting this product to a power strip with a surge protector may adversely affect the performance of this product. For best results, plug the adapter directly into a wall outlet.
• Power plug (country-dependent)
• RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet LAN port
• IEEE 802.3
• IEEE 802.3u
• IEEE 1901
• HomePlug AV2
• 128-bit AES Data Encryption
PowerLine Modulation Scheme
• OFDM Symbol Modulation
Powerline Frequency Band
• 2 to 70 MHz
• Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Mbps (auto negotiation)
• PowerLine: Up to 600 Mbps (PHY rate)
• 87.47 x 62.2 x 30 mm
• 90 g
• Input: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
• 3.7 W maximum
• Operating: 0° to 40°C
• Storage: -20° to 65°C
• Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
• Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing